ABOUT OUR POLICY
In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), REHVA, on behalf of QUEST Project
consortium, is strongly committed to protect your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and
non-personal information collected is safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards
adopted worldwide. The
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
(EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU
law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the
European Union. The GDPR replaces the
Data Protection Directive and after two-year transition period, becomes enforceable on 25 May 2018.
REHVA, on behalf of the QUEST Project consortium, operates the website www.project-quest.eu. REHVA is
the data controller that resides at Rue Washington 40, 1050 Brussels, in Belgium.
This privacy notice governs the website www.project-quest.eu and informs you of our policies regarding the
collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated
with that data. This privacy notice only covers information collected through this site and via direct
communications between you and this website. It does not cover any information collected at any other website,
application or other communication methods such as when you call us, write us, or in any other manner. Your
privacy is very important to us.
information is collected by our website, how this information will be used, where we store this data, with whom
the information may be shared, and your rights.
1. DATA COLLECTION METHODS
We use data collection methods and technologies on our website to collect data for the purposes of different
transactions with you, such as:
- sending newsletters;
- gathering analytics on our website traffic.
2. DATA WE COLLECT
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or
identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Job title, areas of expertise, employer
- Email address
- Country of residence
Within newsletter and our CMS database system, we use your data such as full name, job title, email address.
3. WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
The data that we collect from you are stored in our CMS database storage. By submitting your personal data, you
agree to storing your personal data by us. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is
third person and will only remain in the QUEST Project website database.
4. HOW AND FOR WHICH PURPOSES WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you to:
We will use your information to provide services to you.
Communicate with you:
- We may send you email such as newsletters, publications, and other services and news about the QUEST Project. You may opt out of these at any time.
- JWe may develop, and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services on our site and on other sites.
- We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
5. COOKIES POLICY
certain types of information when you interact with us through your computer or mobile device. We use
“cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record
log data. Specifically, for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered
by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of
our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize
and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
6. CHOICES AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
We aim to take reasonable steps, so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
We outline your choices below:
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive any e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time. If you opt out of a newsletter e-mail, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about this privacy notice.
- Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. Your rights under certain circumstances. To initiate any of the actions here below please contact us at info(at)rehva.eu:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests.
Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case
we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
CHANGES TO POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time, and in this case we’ll post any changes on this page. If you
continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are
significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact REHVA, on behalf of the QUEST
Project Consortium, at info(at)rehva.eu or +32-2-5141171.